Message from Michael J. Lavigne, President and CEO
For the past 20 years our customers worldwide have relied on CLEARVIEW to help them manage their business, and during difficult times, we will continue to do just that.
First and foremost, our thoughts go out to all the people who have been affected by this unprecedented global event. I want to express our sincere appreciation for the tremendous effort, sacrifice and heroism on display daily by healthcare workers, first responders and other front-line support who are working tirelessly to contain this coronavirus.
We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local health agencies for the latest developments related to COVID-19 and following the guidance of government and public health officials.
We are taking additional precautions, beyond our normal daily practices, to ensure we are prepared to serve our customers with the extra care and attention that is warranted during this time.
CLEARVIEW is committed and prepared to address the evolving risk posed by COVID-19. We have a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and specifically a plan and crisis leadership team responsible for pandemic plan implementation. The team includes executive leadership and representation from each functional area in our organization.
We’re ensuring continuity for our customers
- Out of an abundance of caution, we’ve asked our employees to work remotely to protect their health and well-being as well as to protect our ability to ensure continuity for our customers. Everyday flexibility is part of the way we work at CLEARVIEW which means working remotely is a familiar practice for our teams. We have taken steps to ensure our people are prepared.
- Our Support Desk will remain staffed and fully functional to support our customers. We’ll continue to respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Our IT systems are designed to suit a remote workforce. Our culture is one of digital collaboration and our people regularly use video conferencing and instant messaging technology to work effectively together and with customers across multiple locations.
- Our employees are equipped with laptops, chargers, headsets, mobile phones and access to the network to ensure they can continue to work effectively whether they be at home or elsewhere.
- We have policies in place that cover the appropriate way to work securely when out of the office to ensure confidentiality and the protection of data.
- All internet connections on CLEARVIEW laptops and phones are protected using secure VPN technology.
Our Commitment to You
The health, well-being and continued success of our customers, communities, employees, and partners is of paramount importance and will be the primary consideration in all decisions and actions moving forward. We will not let you down.
The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, and we’ll continue to respond to the latest developments, while keeping you informed.
Michael J. Lavigne
President and CEO
CLEARVIEW, A Panasonic Company