Make better business decisions with CLEARVIEW
At CLEARVIEW, we believe that companies are like living organisms in that they need to constantly grow and evolve in order to thrive. The last year proved to be a year of profound and exciting change for CLEARVIEW and we are continuing to evolve as we find new and better ways to serve our customers. Whether you are a long-time customer, a new customer, or even a potential customer, you might be interested in learning more about what today’s CLEARVIEW can do for you.
Who we are
CLEARVIEW is a fully integrated, cloud-based Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) back-office solution company with a track record dating back more than 20 years. During this period, our easy-to-use and adaptable platform has helped such industry giants as McDonald’s, Tim Horton’s, Wendy’s, A&W, and Dairy Queen streamline production, trim labor expenses and reduce food waste losses.
CLEARVIEW’s roots trace back to its founding in 2000 when it started with Windows 95 and a webserver to write an initial web-based application to make the management of multiple quick-service restaurants easier. From those humble beginnings, CLEARVIEW has grown into a global leader in software-as-a-service (SaaS) field with more than 10,000 stores within the quick-service industry’s biggest brands. In 2015 CLEARVIEW became part of the Panasonic family of companies which gives us amazing resources to draw from as we continue our shared journey.
Our Values and Mission
While our industry may be technology based, our primary focus is people and what they need from our products to improve their daily work experience. CLEARVIEW President and CEO Michael Lavigne stresses the importance of how improving the work lives of our customers is central to everything we do.
“Our core purpose is to simplify the complexities of the quick-service business. Our technology puts information and analytics at our customer’s fingertips so they can make better business decisions as a result,” he said. “That’s why we will continue to work directly with all of our customers to make sure we align our product roadmap and our vision with current customer needs as well as where the industry is going.”
Since taking the helm of CLEARVIEW in late 2018, Lavigne has led the company through a transition of core focus from being product driven to more market driven. “We are obsessed with our customers’ success which means being even more service and customer oriented,” he said.
Making Our Customers’ Work Lives Better
CLEARVIEW’s one-stop-shopping functionality makes it easy to seamlessly integrate with multiple POS systems, accounting packages, payroll vendors, and suppliers. And because it’s cloud-based, you won’t have to incur the cost of building, storing and maintaining onsite servers.
We offer a multi-lingual platform and infrastructure which allows fast and easy deployment for all QSRs regardless of location. Our team of experts are available for implementation and are just a phone call away should you have any questions along the way. This combination of cutting-edge technology and unparalleled customer service is what makes CLEARVIEW uniquely the industry leader.
Our comprehensive solution can streamline and improve quick service restaurant operations in three major categories: (1) Labor (2) Financial, and (3) Inventory. Request a demo.
From scheduling to real-time labor data to compliance, CLEARVIEW not only makes day-to-day labor-management easier, but it can also cut costs along the way. That’s because the automated functions of CLEARVIEW’s industry-leading solution uses AI to recommend optimal shift lengths based on store performance history as well as helping you to avoid costly and unnecessary overtime situations. Here are some of the other ways CLEARVIEW can help streamline your business:
- It has the ability to record timecards with audit capabilities as well as seamlessly integrating with specific payroll vendors.
- Automatically sets the ideal shift length, min/mx shift length based on compliance parameters.
- Up to the second detailed information on labor percent, sales per man hour, transaction per man hour at a daily, weekly or time of day level allows you the adjust for maximum profitability.
- Provides real-time visibility into who is on the clock and who is on break.
- Automatic calculation of daily/weekly overtime rules based on regulation.
In the restaurant business, knowledge is money. The more detailed information you have on how the business is performing, the better equipped you are to make the necessary adjustments to make the operation even more profitable. That’s why CLEARVIEW is an important tool for your business. It can give you a detailed snapshot of both the immediate and long-term perspectives. Here are some ways it does this:
- By using actual sales data, CLEARVIEW can give optimum recommendations to streamline production, inventory, and labor for maximum efficiency and cost savings.
- By eliminating the need for manually inputting data, CLEARVIEW saves you time and provides the peace of mind knowing your information is accurate every time.
- Allows you to instantly view reports for any time period including: Live, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Specified Period, Fiscal, & Comparison Period.
- Full visibility into transaction level detail information from your POS system means you can pinpoint anomalies in transaction quantity and amounts across all cashiers
The CLEARVIEW advantage has enabled our customers save between 2%-5% on the cost of goods sold (COGS). That’s because we help them eliminate unnecessary waste and overhead that occurs in the inventory chain. Here are just some of the ways we are able to do this:
- By providing up-to-the-minute, on hand levels of inventory, it enables you to prevent spoilage or out of stock situations that can erode profitability.
- CLEARVIEW allows you to remain lean while meeting demand by using actual historical usage and building on-demand ordering. ‘Build to’ and ‘on hand’ suggested orders are calculated automatically. Saves time, human resources, and money!
- By factoring in variables such as fluctuating tomato pricing, we’re able to provide owner/operators with an almost unprecedented real-time cost of usage.
- Allows for quick & easy monitoring of Theoretical vs Actual COGS bottom line impact. What you are using what you should be using.
- Helps reduce operational costs by providing a quick glance reference to the top 20 opportunities for cost savings.
CLEARVIEW has a proven track record of helping our customers streamline their business and we can do the same for you. To find out more about how the CLEARVIEW advantage can work for you or schedule a demo, contact our sales department via the form below, at +1 866 687 8027 or by email.